Google
 
Saturday, November 27, 2010
 

Get Him to the Greek


Get Him to the GreekWhen this movie first came out I thought it might be good for a laugh or two but I never got around to seeing it. Then my friends had begun raving about how good it was, so I made it a priority to see.

Turns out my friends were right. I thought this movie was hilarious. The lines they wrote for Puff Daddy were absolutely hilarious. Russell Brand is just the perfect person to play a stereotypical British rock star. Sure it's pretty much the same role as the one he played in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (a movie that is given a shout out in Greek, not surprising since its made by the same people!) and knocked out of the park.

The movie gets a little sappy and cheesy at the end as they all learn valuable life lessons. That is kind of a trait of Apatow movies. 3/4 of the movie is hilarious and then the last quarter turns into cheesy wrap ups.

All in all this movie is definitely a must see just for Puff Daddy's lines. He isn't a great actor by any means but these lines are just GREAT for him.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.