Google
 
Sunday, June 20, 2010
 

The Informant!


The Informant!I'm still a little puzzled about this movie. It just seems to end without giving you a full answer to why things happened the way they did. I got a few chuckles along the way but it wasn't a knee slapping comedy.

The plot was pretty straight forward although it does reveal itself a bit early and you can guess the ending before the story actually unfolds. That is a bit disappointing but you can deal with it as the plot is still entertaining.

I just don't like the ending. I was left a bit confused by how they left it. Another question I had was how much did the wife know? Might have to watch it another time to see if I can't figure it all out. I'd give this movie a B- but I'm in no rush to recommend it to anyone.

Labels:


Comments:
Funny because of the FBI reactions to him, but how you could even think about watching it again is beyond me.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.