Google
 
Thursday, April 08, 2010
 

Zombieland


Zombieland
This movie was hilarious, light hearted and inane. It was the perfect movie for me tonight. No real lessons to learn (other than we all need people/friends/relationships) or any real heavy lifting on the viewers part. Just know some of the zombies are creepy looking and there are a couple of startling scenes where zombies just pop out. Other than that the movie is mostly a slapstick zombie movie.

I had some great laughs. The Bill Murray cameo is a hilarious touch. Woody Harrelson's character was flat out funny. He was the perfect casting as he is the right combination of crazy, creepy and funny. I didn't think I would ever enjoy his acting (if it was acting) as much as I did today.

This movie is only 88 minutes long and the pace is actually pretty fast so it flies by. No need for this movie to run any longer since there is no heavy plot. Just a couple of survivors avoiding zombies. I actually give this movie an A+ for its humor. This would never be confused with an Oscar movie and that is ok with me.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.