Google
 
Sunday, April 04, 2010
 

Funny People


Funny People
I had heard some bad things about this movie but I found it to be pretty darn funny. Unfortunately most of the funny parts were from the one-liners of comedians doing their stand up and not so much from the script creating the humor. Still I found myself laughing quite a bit.

The plot itself was simple. Man learns he's dying, man has regrets and seeks out the one who got away, conflict with the lost love, discovery that he has made a real friend. Still I did enjoy the ending and the way it was presented but the movie was 2.5 hours long which is just way to long for any movie especially for a fairly simple plot like this movie.
The other thing I didn't like about the movie was how dark Adam Sandler's character was. I want to like Sandler but in this role he plays a guy who can be a jerk. It's tough but he pulls it off.
I give this movie a B+ mostly because of the length.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.