Google
 
Monday, March 15, 2010
 

Inglourious Basterds


Inglourious BasterdsI don't think I am a Quentin Tarantino fan. I never saw the Kill Bill movies because they looked over the top and, quite frankly, stupid looking. Inglourious Basterds looked funny and amusing. It was 153 minutes which was just flat out too long for this movie as it is for most movies. You really need to be able to wrap up your story in 2 hours or less. There are few reasons to go much longer.

Overall the movie was entertaining and pretty good. The plot isn't too difficult to understand, it is a bit straight forward and is really only 2 stories coming together at the end. Don't get me wrong, I don't fully understand why this movie was made since it is all fantasy because I'm pretty sure Hitler didn't really die in a movie theater in France.

there was a couple of scenes that were cartoony and completely cheap which is one reason I'm not a Tarantino fan.

I'm a little surprised it was an Oscar Nominee. Then again I haven't seen the other movies yet so maybe it deserved to be in the nomination list.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.