Google
 
Sunday, February 14, 2010
 

Mulholland Dr.


Mulholland Dr.This movie was awful. Maybe I just didn't get what was supposed to be going on. The movie is two and half hours and I did watch the first hour and then last hour and half about a week later.
I just don't get the movie. Was it supposed to be modern day or in the past? 50s? 40s? When?

And then the movie just gets confusing. It seems to move between dimensions sort of. Almost "Lost" like. SO I'm not sure what was going on and, quite frankly, I don't care. the only thing that was really interesting about the movie was the way the director used the camera (and the music) to create tension and drama in almost every shot. Then again maybe it was overused and led to the drama being sucked out since they wanted you to be on the edge of your seat the entire time.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Even enemies...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.