Google
 
Saturday, February 20, 2010
 

(500) Days of Summer


(500) Days of SummerI loved this movie. I thought it was a nice little love story. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was pretty close to perfect in his role as the man who finds love then loses love and is forced to make sense of it all along with some self discovery.

Zooey Deschanel confuses me a bit. I'm not sure if I don't really like her or if it was partly her character. I got annoyed with the character because she begins to fall out of love and holds on to the relationship too long. I find that a bit annoying.

The movie story line was fun and the movie bounces around the timeline but not in an invasive or confusing way. They were able to intertwine important parts of the back story with the current time line. It was really well done and tied together.

yes the movie is a bit cheesy and romantic but it's still a good and definitely worth watching.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.