Google
 
Saturday, January 23, 2010
 

SuperFreakonomics


SuperFreakonomicsThe follow up to their well received "Freakonomics". I love their fast paced style of writing. True sometimes they jump around a bit much and you forget the original point of the chapter. They always come back though.

I just love the interesting views they take and the way they use and create statistics to back up their points. They always present intriguing arguments for their points, so much so that at the end of the chapter you are steadfastly agreeing. Whether it be pointing out that car seats are not all that safe or how terrorists can easily avert detection.

As I already mentioned I flew through this book. Of course there is only 216 pages so its not exactly a heavy book to begin with. They also continue to present their information and arguments in a humorous style so the book remains entertaining no matter the subject. I give this book a A+ and I will continue to read anything they want to publish.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.