Google
 
Thursday, April 30, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8
Down to 4


So I said in my last blog that I put Matt, Danny and Alison in my bottom three with Alison and Matt in the bottom two. What did America think? Let's find out.

Danny and Alison are pulled to one side.

Kris is pulled aside with Matt.

Adam Lambert is asked which group to stand in. He chooses Danny and Alison. He chose wrong because....

Kris, Matt and Adam are the bottom three.

I like that Adam is in the bottom three.

Kris is told he is safe.

Wow, it comes down to Adam and Matt. I love that Adam is the bottom two.

Unfortunately it is Matt who goes home this week not Adam.
Matt brought his game up ALOT from earlier in the competition. I didn't think he would last this long but he picked it up big time so he has nothing to be ashamed about.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.