Google
 
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8
Chopping down to 6


Woo hoo! The montage is "maniac" from flashdance. You know... This one:


Zack Efron is here and he looks like a wanna be Adam Lambert bag of crap. Sweet hat you jerk ...

America loved Allison this week. She is safe.
Unfortunately Adam is safe and Anoop is in the bottom 3.

Kris and Lil are asked to stand. There goes my bottom three prediction. I had both of them in the bottom three. I did get Lil right as she is in the bottom three.

2 for 3 this week. Matt and Danny are remaining. This one is too close to call. I think Matt is rising and Danny is falling. Is this the week they switch positions?

Nope. Matt is in the bottom three.

American Idol's Anoop DesaiAmerican Idol's Matt GiraudAmerican Idol's Lil Rounds

Anoop is told he is safe. So it comes down to Matt and Lil.

Before the decision we get a little Hannah Montana. I don't know if I am the only one who knows this but she isn't a great singer. Not the best voice. Her accent also comes through, but I actually like that part. Oh ya, she has lipstick on her front two teeth ... you sometimes forget she is still a young girl and not a polished product.

It looks like it is time for Matt Giraud to leave Idol. It's too bad as he was getting stronger. I don't think he has a chance to be saved by the judges.


Wow, Matt Giraud gets the judges save... I did NOT see that coming at all. I was in the camp that the judges were going to save it for Adam.

I guess the judges saw the same thing I had. He is on the uprise but now he has a lot to live up to.

Wow, next week two will be eliminated. And, as Simon tells us, it will be disco night. That just makes no sense to me. You want them to be contemporary pop stars and then you make them do disco??

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.