Google
 
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8
2 of 7 voted off


Again, because of the judge's save last week there will be two people going home tonight.

Interesting montage tonight. Allison was a bit better at dancing than I anticipated.

Lil Rounds is asked to go to the far side of the stage. Wow, Ryan lets her know right there that she is at the end of her journey. Well I guess that makes me 1 for 1 tonight.

Kris Allen is asked to stand. He is safe as I assumed. Not really much drama with him as he nailed it last night.

Adam Lambert is asked to stand. Life is not fair enough to have him lose ... I can dream though. At least put him in bottom 3 to give him reality check. But no, not tonight. He is safe.

Danny Gokey is safe.

Anoop is in the bottom three.

Allison and Matt are the next to stand. Matt is safe. Why does America not like Allison?

Anyways I am pretty sure it is Anoop who is leaving the show tonight but I'm still upset Allison is on the cusp.

Anoop is heading home making me 2 for 2 tonight.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.