Google
 
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8
2 of 13 Voted Off


Ryan tells us about a new rule. The judges are allowed to save 1 person 1 time in the entire competition (until top 5). The judges are only allowed to do this once and during that week no one would go home but the next week two people would go home.

I have to say Megan doesn't look to comfortable during the group medley. She loosens up a bit later on though. Must not be her cup of tea. The other stand out during this performance? Jasmine's legs ... nice!

Ryan tells Michael Sarver that he is safe. America you fool me again!
Allison is next, she is a shoe in. Ryan confirms this.

Jasmine is pulled down to the center of the stage. Uh oh, shes on the bubble.
Matt Giraud is told he is safe. Ugh!

Kris Allen is told to stay standing while Ryan tells Megan to stand. Kris is told he is safe and Megan is told to go to the center of the stage.
One is safe and the other is going home. Should be Jasmine. It is Jasmine. I am a bit disappointed that one of the 5 girls is headed home first. There goes one of girls which gives the men an even bigger advantage.

Idol has the jerk Kanye West on? That surprises me. Also he sucks live. I noted this on SNL a while back too.

Scott is asked to stand. He is safe.
Alexis is told to stand. She is safe as well.
Danny Gokey, one of my early favorites is told that he is safe as well.
Anoop is told to stand. He didn't do so hot last night. He is headed to the center of the stage. He started there before Ryan told him.

Adam the douchebag it told to stand. He is safe. I typed that right after his name was announced. I hate this kid.

Jorge is asked to stand. He should be one going home. Ryan tells him to stay standing.
He then tells Lil to stand.
Ryan asks Jorge to head to the center and tells Lil she is safe.

It's down to Anoop and Jorge. I am pulling for Anoop between the two of them.
Before they announce who is eliminated ... we get a taste of Kelly Clarkson the original Idol.

She's looking like she is back to big Kelly. She's put on some weight. Looks a little big in the face but she has a sizeable ass.
Her song is "my life would suck without you". I can't lie I am still a huge fan of hers.

Back to elimination...

Anoop gets to stay! Jorge is going home. This one I agree with and like.

In Summation

Jorge was an ok send home. He wasn't that good and a bit creepy.
Jasmine was a bit more questionable. She was cute and I thought she did real well last night. Guess I was wrong. I just find it odd that Michael Sarver makes it through another round though. I think he is pretty weak.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.