Google
 
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8
Hollywood Round #3


The last episode before we narrow it down to the final 36.

This time the contestants get to perform as if they were on the show, with a band and backup singers. They also can use an instrument if they want.

I like what Adam Lambert was intending to do with his changing the way we know classic songs. He does believe by Cher and I like what he is trying to do. I like when bands cover classic songs and put there twists on it. However I am not sure he does it good enough.

This is a really weird episode to blog. Not sure how to approach it. Too many people are blasting by. Might just have to cut this one short and wait to get to the final 36.

I am pretty shocked and disappointed that Lenesha Young didn't make it. I thought, form the moment she auditioned, that she was going to make the finals.

You knew that room one was going to be good because Jamar and Danny were in it. Not to mention Jackie Tone.

The real question going into the last room was "do they let 3 rooms pass again?" or was it just the two rooms. Adding Tatiana to this room was not a good sign because she blows. So of course it came as a shock that the room made it. Ok fine, it was a shock that Tatiana made it. She is terrible and I hate her.

Tomorrow is the big day. That is when we can get down to the finals and I can begin ranking the contestants!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.