Google
 
Saturday, January 24, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8 -
San Francisco


I'm back blogging after my trip to London. This episode originally aired Tuesday the 20th.

Tatiana Del Toro is a nut and annoyed the hell out of me. She wouldn't shut up and listen to the judges. She kept singing other songs instead of listening to Simon. Just flat out rude. She has no shot.

Jesus Valenzula is a 29 year old father. He wasn't terrible but he just doesn't have the chops to win. Thanks to his kids he makes it through to Hollywood. He doesn't really look like he has good chances.


They play a montage of people who made it to Hollywood. John Twiford looks incredibly boring. Allison Iraheta was a little squeaky to me. Raquel Houghton was cute but didn't seem like she had that good of a voice. Good enough to make it though, just not to win. At least I don't think so.

Hey Adam Lambert, sweet haircut you tool. I hate that haircut it looks horrible. I don't know how people don't get irritated with the hair across their forehead. He has a nice voice but he sings kind of girly. I don't think he can win with his style. And by the way. There was NO way he had a crush on Paula ... a little too "theatrically" as simon said.

Kai Kalama is only 26 but he has grey hairs in his beard. He would be best served by getting a haircut and shaving his beard, help him look younger. I didn't care for his voice, but he has some potential. Oh yeah, he has a nice little sob story as well.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.