Google
 
Sunday, January 25, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8 -
Louisville


Awesome. We start off with Tiffany Shedd, a long legged blonde. Long legs and all around horrifying. It's too bad she was terrible because her father had real Joe Simpson potentially. He screamed dirt bag daughter toucher.

Joanna Pacitti is recognized by Kara as having been signed. She's a pretty girl with a nice voice. I like her. Despite the annoying sound she was making while crying.

Brent Keith Smith was all right. He seemed off at the start but got better through it. The beard/haircut/cross wasn't working for me but he had an alright voice, eventually.

Matt Giraud looked a bit hokey for me. He also rushed his song badly. Odd shaped head as well. The judges loved him, I wasn't all that impressed.

Day two starts off with Paula showing off her ta-tas.

Alexis Grace is a stay at home mother with a big voice. She also has a "commercial" face as Simon said.

I hate Aaron Williamson. I hated everything about him. I hated that they put him into the show. Ugh ...

Hey Ryan Johnson, get a damn haircut. I hate these haircuts and anyone with the brushed bangs that don't move.

Leneshe Young is a pretty and bubbly young black girl. She has a sob story about childhood poverty as well. That is an added bonus. She decided to sing a song she wrote, never a real good move. The judges usually frown upon this. However this time the judges liked her singing AND her song. A win all around. She was hyped up a lot by the judges which is the only reason I am afraid to pick her as a favorite.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.