Google
 
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
 

American Idol - Season 8 -
Jacksonville, FL


Nice! We start off with some good vintage footage of Randy in his Journey days.

Joshua Ulloa is a huge tool. I can't stand him. I want him gone the second he shows up on stage. I can't explain how much this kid annoys me. I want to see NOTHING from him in Hollywood week.

Now I am a big animal lover but Sharon Wilbur might be a bit nuts with it. She had an interesting voice that wasn't that bad. She might be a bit cute too but she seems weird. She has some weird feathers dangling from her hair. Not sure what her deal is. She also has a sizeable ass. The dog, Sasha, is cute.

American Idol Season 8 contestant julissa velozJulissa Veloz, who has something to do with Miss Florida Latina USA, is kind of creepy looking. I think she kind of has a drag queen face, a bit masculine. She's definitely a freak. Her voice wasn't that great but might have some potential. Heck, I usually like anyone (that's a girl) who rocks the bangs but she just looks a bit too much like a dude for me. Take a look at the picture of her on the right and judge for yourself.

Sam CassellJasmine Murray might be Sam Cassel's illegitimate child. She had a very nasally voice and I thought at least one judge would mention that but none did. I however can comment on the looks. Shes kind of cute but her eyes are a bit too far apart. A bit mean to make fun of a 16 year old but I call them as I see them. She is kind of cute from the right angles.

Anne Marie Boskovich is told to come back as more of a star. I had noticed she was quite plain and wasn't wearing much make up. They show her outside finding more clothes and adding some make up. She will return later. She should be in just based on the bit of song she sung for Kara. Between the voice and her looks she should've been a shoe in.

T.K. Hash auditioned last year. He is a good looking black man who belts out John Lennon's imagine. After not getting in last year he makes it this year. He has some work to do but I thought he was good.

Michael Perrelli throws a hissy fit and starts crying when he is told he can not have his guitar in the audition. His song was a bit off. His mother than tries to kiss him and he says "don't touch me". What a freaking joke. Man up buddy. You're embarrassing yourself and your family. I don't usually mention people who don't make it to Hollywood but this guy disgusted me with all the crying.

Anne Marie Boskovich is back with some makeup, tussled hair and new shoes. I think she hits the song. I don't know why they are giving her such a hard time. I think she can be a very pretty girl, albeit with some makeup and styling but it is in there. She also needs to shake some of the nerves/shyness and be able to be a star. The problem you see with a lot of these contestants, the ability to be a star on the stage and center of attention.

That wraps up Jacksonville.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.