Google
 
Thursday, September 11, 2008
 

Sons Of Anarchy


sons of anarchy
I've watched the 2nd episode of "Sons of Anarchy" and I have to say this show is enjoyable and I am excited about this show. Katey Sagal's character is very intriguing. She plays the mother of the lead character, Jax (Charlie Hunnam), who is the 2nd in line to the presidency of the motor cycle club who are also in the gun running game. She seems to be the true leader of the gang as the wife of the current president and the mother of the future president.

Though I have only seen two episodes this last one has left me wanting more. The gang is in the middle of trouble as the Mayans and white supremacists are joining forces to try to drive the gang out of their town, which they have a strangle grip on.

I am going to continue to watch this show as it develops and hope it can give me a full season of drama and entertainment.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.