Google
 
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
 

New American idol Judge?!?


Who does she replace? No one. She is being added as a fourth judge.

Kara DioGuardi who I don't know from a hole in the wall is the new judge. This girl isn't horrible looking but she is not super attractive. I guess she has had some songs hit the charts and have been sold but still. Who is she? I'm not sure I like the idea of four judges either.

"We had originally intended for American Idol to have four judges," said executive producer Cecile Frot-Coutaz. "We've seen from our international series that having a fourth judge creates a dynamic that benefits both the contestants and the viewers."


Apparently they think that it is a good idea, but what about selecting people for Hollywood? Do they only have to get 2 judges to say yes or at least 3? I'm not sure I like this and I think it is yet another sign that American Idol may be at it's end.

excerpt from american idol.com

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.