Google
 
Thursday, September 11, 2008
 

Matt Damon Speaks Out Against Sarah Palin




He cites 1 out of 3 chance that McCain dies while in office causing a very real chance of Palin becoming president.

Of course I only base my political beliefs on what those in Hollywood tell me so right now I am leaning towards Obama ...

Ok, so in reality I like to make my own opinions but I too am concerned with Sarah Palin as president. I would not vote for her but due to McCains's health and age I feel that I need to be very careful about the VP. That is why I think he should've gone a much safer route. Of course he may be trying to pull in the Hilary supporters that are refusing to vote for Obama since Hilary didn't get the nomination. I think that is a sad situation if her followers indeed voted for the other party just because they didn't want to vote for Obama.

I still like McCain more than Obama but the Palin worries me and I do NOT want her to be in office so I have a dilemma.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.