Google
 
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
 

The Biggest Loser


the biggest loser banner
So I love watching this show. I like the end of the seasons when they show just how much weight they've lost. Usually over 100 pounds!!

I just watched the season premier episode. It is amazing how easy it is to drop those first big numbers. They jsut work their butts off and eat right. Eating right and going for walks can help soo much. There is no reason to be as big as these people.

I know I got big. It is easy to do. I got up to at least 280 pounds. It was easier for me to hide since I am 6'4". Looking back at my pictures it is ridiculous that I didn't think I was that big. Surprisingly it was easy to lose the first 20 pounds. Making myself eat salads and veggies was key. Then hitting the gym, especially the exercise bike, did the rest.

Now I hover around 240 pounds. Still overweight but better. I was staying around 235 and I would like to dip below 230. Ultimately being around 210 or 215 would put me in good shape. However I still like some bad foods so it is a struggle for me to balance that. I also tend to get sore and achy in my legs which lessens my desire to run or cycle.

Guess I will just have to try harder.

Labels:


Comments:
beer doesny help
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.