Google
 
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
 

Airline fees


Since airlines are now adding fees for everything from baggage to pillows here is a convenient little list showing most airline's fees.

http://www.sidestep.com/airline-fees

I would like to thank American Airlines for charging passengers a fee on their first piece of baggage. On behalf of all passengers I want to thank your for forcing more cheapskates to bring those HUGE carry-on bags that take up all the overhead bin space so my little backpack can't fit and has to be shoved under the seat in front of me. It is especially convenient for an average size American like myself (6'4") who is already squeezing his body into your huge legroom (approx. 7"). Don't forget, it's customers first!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.