Google
 
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
 

American Idol - Results Show


Ok, as they do their little group number it dawns on me I get it if David Cook wins. I can see his niche. I can't see this AT all with Jason Castro. I can see it to a degree with David Archuleta. Syesha Mercado is another one I can see having some success but I think she might just get lost in the shuffle. Perhaps much the like the way Kimberly Locke had a brief time of success with "eight world wonder". She'd be another nice female artist. I'm not sure she'd stand out. David could have a couple of crappy (to me) albums that the pop stations love. He'd be like daughtry whom I also do not like much.

Hey, look it is no surprise. Jason and Syesha are the bottom two. Yawn. This is too predictable.

Adam Levine from maroon 5. "You're gonna have to work alot. And then you're gonna get jaded and you're gonna say god, I hate this but you really love it so just try to remember that."

I liked when he said that.

Good to see Bo Bice is alive ... his song sucked.

Wow. Syesha made it to the top 3. Jason Castro is going home. I still wonder if he really blew it last night or if the fans just Syesha better. He definitely didn't help his cause last night that is for sure.

I guess Syesha will be heading home next week ...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.