Google
 
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
 

American Idol Results Show - Mariah Carey week


So Ryan Seacrest divided them into two groups. Originally Jason, Carly and Syesha in one group and Brooke, Kristy Lee and David (Cook) in the other group. He later asked David C. to swap with Syesha to make the groups:

Jason, Carly and David C.
and
Brooke, Kristy Lee and Syesha.

He then told David Archuleta that he was safe. He also joked that he should pick a group. David A. of course refused.
We come to find out that Jason, Carly and David C. was safe.

To be honest I was surprised that Carly made it into the safe group. I thought for sure she was bottom 3.

The bottom three was Brooke, Kristy Lee and Syesha.

Who is going home?
Not Syesha, she was told she was safe. That left Brooke and Kristy Lee.

And quite the surprise ... Brooke is safe. That means Kristy Lee Cook is going home. I am a bit surprised. I thought she was better than Brooke but I guess I was wrong. I liked her and would not be surprised at all if we hear from her again. I bet Randy or Simon gets her signed. As usual it is a better thing not to win, you get more freedom in the contract and not the long 3 album contract.

Oh well. I am more surprised Carly is still around to be honest.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.