Google
 
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
 

Getting laid via Craig's list


The results are not surprising. Women looking for sex will find it, men will not. Clearly this proves that men are creepier than women.

http://bloggasm.com/you-chances-of-getting-laid-through-craigslist-a-bloggasm-case-study

Premise: I was surfing through the job listings at Craigslist, and inevitably wandered my way into the personals section, and became instantly fascinated with all the posts. I eventually made my way into the “Sex with no strings attached” section, and immediately wondered: Could this be real? Is it really this easy to get laid by simply logging in and making a post, when so many other people out there have to struggle to get laid the normal way?

Comments:
So let me know how that goes, I know a "friend" that may be interested.LOL
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.