Google
 
Monday, October 16, 2006
 

Sorry



I know there are literally thousands of you awaiting my next blog. Ok, so maybe its liek 5 people tops. And even then using 'awaiting' is loose terminology. Either way I apologize. Last week was pretty rough for me. Lots of boozing HAD to be done. I blame the alcohol industry as a whole for providing me hundreds of options to choose from. There was the classics:


as well as some new fan favorites:


Either way, I was doing things more important to me then blogging. Deal with it.

Halloween is approaching and I am still not 100% sure on my costume. Discuss.


I have one idea but i don't think i have the time or the patience to actually make it by hand and I don't think I really want to buy a costume for $50.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.