Google
 
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
 

O'Neills Birthday


So this saturday night we celebrated Mr. O'Neills birthday (35th I think). We headed to the water club in marina bay as we did last year (remember that one melberg? Didn't think so). Well we are in 3 cars and I was apparently the last car. So we go to go in and the bouncer is like we are waiting on 8 people to leave and we are closing. A quick phone call later and it is my friends that they are waiting on. No big deal. We walk down the board walk (a first for melberg! yes! two shots in one blog!) to another bar, gather ourselves, drink beers and confer on where to bring the shit show (trademarked word by us you stinking posers).

Blarneystone in Dorchester. That is the conclusion. Don't get me wrong, it is a nice place ... on the inside. Did I mention that it is in Dorchester? And not just Dorchester, Fields Corner Dorchester. We were not scurred(as the kids say). O'Neill is loving it because its Arch's old stomping grounds.

We then begin the party. There were shots. Most of us did surfer on acids (who has never had jaeger?). The beer was going down like water.

Unfortunatly this year, Steve did not fall down much to everyone disappointment. I almost tripped him just for a laugh, but it was his birthday after all. I do remember one person falling out on the dance floor ... I just can't remember who exactly ...

I am going to wrap this up with a quick shout out to our DD's (kids you need them!) of the night Big J and Hendu. Thanks for making this night drunker!

The floor is now open for comments of things I forgot/chose not to remember.

Comments:
Ya, i blew away the old comment system because it blew.
 
But to sum up the old comments:
-- Jen asked who fell.
-- I said Kyla punched Heather
-- Johnny said something
-- Heather said I was witty and clever and did not mind being singled out for my amusement
-- I responded with a thank you
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.