Google
 
Friday, May 07, 2004
 

Ramblings ...



  • Do you remeber when Andy Richter was on the Conan O'Brien show?
  • Why are asians (i'm talking about the women, i.e. Jeanette lee) so good at pool
  • Would this election even be close if the democrates had put together a really good candidate to run?
  • Mario Lopez married Ali Landry ... wasnt A.C. the most homoerotic character on TV at one point?
  • Does anyone have more of a presence on TV then Benson?
  • Is there a better word the plethora?
  • I find the carpenter chick hot from the Discovery Channels "Rally round the house", now is that just because she uses nail guns?
  • (say this like Chandler would) Could there BE more Friends tributes/themed shows on TV.
  • The chick from That 70s Show, started when she was 14. She was hot then, I am not afraid to say.
  • Will anyone read all of these?
  • Why does my dog stare at me? He creeps me out.
  • If the stock market rockets up starting today. I am fine with that.

    -Yawn- Thats all I have for now.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger


    Expedia's Stock:
    EXPE Stock
    .