Google
 
Monday, May 10, 2004
 

Friends Hang-Over?


Here are some of the quotes I have enjoyed over the years.

  • Monica: Hey. Where is he, where's Richard? Did you ditch him?
    Joey: Yeah right after we stole his lunch money and gave him a wedgie. What's the matter with you, he's parking the car.

  • Chandler: Alright, look if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for.

  • Rachel: Hey, just so you know: it's *not* that common, it *doesn't* "happen to every guy," and it *is* a big deal.
    Chandler: I knew it!

  • Rachel: Wow. I don't remember him. Honey, are you sure you're not talking about your imaginary boyfriend?
    Monica: No that was Jared. Wow. I haven't though about him in a long time.

  • Chandler: The cushions are the essence of the chair.
    Joey: THAT'S RIGHT. I'm taking the ESSENCE.

  • Chandler: Making chocolate milk. You want some?
    Ross: No thanks, I'm 29.

  • Chandler: I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name.

  • Ross: Actually the correct answer is "Chanandler Bong"
    Chandler: Ms. Chanandler Bong.



  • Monica: Fine! Judge all you want to but,
    [points to Ross]
    Monica: married a lesbian,
    [points to Rachel]
    Monica: left a man at the altar,
    [points to Phoebe]
    Monica: fell in love with a gay ice dancer,
    [points to Joey]
    Monica: threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire,
    [points to the box Chandler's in]
    Monica: livin' in a box!

  • Ross: They should put that on the label!

  • Monica: Whoa. Where you going in those pants? 1982?

  • Chandler: Gum would be perfection.

  • Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
    Chandler: Stay out of my freezer.

  • Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your "cancer" and your "emphysema" and your "heart disease." The bottom line is smoking is cool and you know it.

  • Chandler: Uh-Oh. It's Isaac Newton, and he's pissed.


  • Ross: yes, that is how you measure pants ... in prison!

  • Chandler: Oh, I know, this must be so hard. "Oh no, two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT."

    And my favorite of all time from Friends:

  • Chandler: Thats not how you measure pants!

  • Comments:
    how do these work?
     
    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger


    Expedia's Stock:
    EXPE Stock
    .