Google
 
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
 

I just read the sports guy


http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/040428
Here are some of the exerpts that tickled me:

  • Chris Mortensen reports that Eli turned against San Diego after seeing the Real World episode where Frankie was cutting herself.

  • Archie should pull a Namath to win over the crowd, just lean over to Suzy and say, "We hope they trade the pick, but I just ... I want to kiss you."

  • And if not, I guess I'll just have to deal with 80° weather and hot chicks.

  • 12:55 The Giants take Philip Rivers. Damn. I was hoping he'd fall to Miami, change his name to Philip Michael Rivers and start wearing linen suits. "I saw a lot of Bernie Kosar in Rivers," Kiper tells us. Is that a compliment? That's like saying, "I see a lot of Ian Ziering in the guy who plays Luke on The OC."



  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger


    Expedia's Stock:
    EXPE Stock
    .