Google
 
Saturday, March 20, 2004
 

Home improvements



Well, my bedroom is finished. The paint at least. Beige and a maroonish color. It will look good with the bedspread. I will need to finish the shelves in the closet too.





The bathroom has had some cosmetic changes.




I moved a workbench in the cellar. We are looking for the rug there too. Its hard, we have a 11x13 area and a 9x22.

Also I am going to be putting in a wetbar in the basement. By wetbar I mean a little bar and a sink. We have to move a sink in the basement to install the washer and dryer of my sister's in my laundry room. So while I am doing some plumbing work I might move that sink so I can use in in the finished part of the basement.


I still have not decided on DSL or Cable.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.