Google
 
Sunday, March 21, 2004
 

Got some wiring done today


Hey look! Patch panel!

Wow, where do I run MY cables?

This is where the hubs and patchpanels will be

Hey look, we can come right up the air condition vent in the floor. We used this one to get up to the 2nd floor to get to the 2 rooms there.

from that ac vent, under the floor, to the storage room. 1 outlet will go on the wall in the upper left. Another set of the wires came up the same way and went up over the crawl space above, down into storage space to find its way into the last room upstairs


Now All I need to wire is my study/office and my own bedroom. my bedroom already has coax strung to it, so it shoudl be easier. The study looks like it might be easy since we have acces form the cellar.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.