Google
 
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 

Quotes



Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
-- Steven Wright

All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work.
-- Steve Martin

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
-- Charles Lamb

You moon the wrong person at an office party and suddenly you're not 'professional' any more.
-- Jeff Foxworthy

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
-- Muhammad Ali

A good rule of thumb is if you've made it to thirty-five and your job still requires you to wear a name tag, you've made a serious vocational error.
-- Dennis Miller

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
-- Jerome K Jerome (Three Men in a Boat, 1889)

My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it.
-- Abraham Lincoln


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.