Google
 
Thursday, December 18, 2003
 

Special Treatment Rules



from: Espn.com


Its so nice to see that Alanzo Mourning found a donor to give him a kidney. Its good to know that all the deserving people on the organ donor list mean nothing when a 'celebrity' needs a kidney. Boy I know that if I was on the waiting list I would surely let ALANZO pass me by. I am sorry but I am outraged by this. It is not that I dont think Alanzo should get a kidney, I just think that there are others that are(have been) waiting for kidneys that should get them first.

Its a shame this is how our society works. For all of you out there please take time to become an Organ Donor . They might just save your life one day.

And of course my opinion: You can't use your organs in the grave.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.