Google
 
Sunday, November 16, 2003
 

Pats Win!



Semi-interesting game tonight. Though, it did get a bit boring in the middle.

One question I rraised was about the Dallas QB. I want to know how to pronounce his name. Is it as all the announcers pronounce it "Quin - see" or is it "Quin-ZEE". The latter is how we pronounce the town south of Boston out here. It is how I also pronounce his name. Just something to think about.

Also why did Ty Law feel the need to run that pick out of the endzone? ok maybe you run it out, to kill the 3 seconds left. Then of course, you protect the ball when you are getting hit and just go down. Nope. He attempted a lateral at the end of the play. Not a very good one either. I am just not sure what the point was. Was he out to embarass Parcells? If so, why?

I can't wait to hear about that in the papers tommrow.

8-2 who would have thought it. Just imagine if we still had Colvin too. If we are not the second best team in football (Chiefs are definatlly #1 despit losing today), I would like to know who is.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.