Google
 
Thursday, October 16, 2003
 

"They get creative here in Yankee stadium"



Puhlease, real creatrive K signs the last few nights with 1918 written on them. Sure tongihts with Don Zimmer as a cut boxer were funny the previous ones that looked liek a 7 year old drew them (and werent they old men hanging them?) were not special.


While I have a minute to complain about things that don't need complaining about: Nick Johnson.

He had a chance to get off the bag earlier to get enrique wilsons bad throw. bad the runner is still safe but he could've saved his team a run. Once again. I am not complaining as it helped my team out, but as a former first baseman, I recognized it as a terrible play by johnson to not make an effort to stop that ball.


Was there anyone else who wanted to hear Bret Boone say, after the wilson error, that he thought his brother would've made the play? I wanted him to say something. Spark up my interest in this subpar announcing crew.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.