Google
 
Thursday, October 09, 2003
 

Sox Win 5-2, take the first game



We won, we won, we won. Good enough for me. Wake pitched good, Embree did not, Timlin did, and Williamson did(after a little bit). Thats the usual stuff. Hindsight says Wake should not have come out for the 7th, but I was calling for him to come out, so obviously I was wrong too. The hitting although getting better(is Manny heating up?) still is not pounding out hits like I would like to see. Its been a hit then a home run, or just a solo shot. I want to see back to back doubles or something. A little rally. Then I will know the bats are back.

I have Game 5 tickets in Fenway. I kind of hope I don't have to go.

Lets hope these sox don't want to just settle for a split in NY. I will take a lowe win with pedro in Fenway on saturday.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.