Google
 
Thursday, October 02, 2003
 

I stayed up for this?




The redsox game ended at 2:44 am EST today. I know because I stayed up to watch the sox bullpen blow the save (should've left kim in to blow the save, imo) Then lose it in extra innings on a bases loaded bunt. Very nice bunt by the way, great call, who's ever it was. I like BK was upset at the HBP he gave up in the ninth. I was pretty sure when you open up on a pitch like that, it is not a HBP because you bring the bat around. I hate how they just give a guy a base when he gets hit now. They never even try to determine if he moved out of the way or not (not the case last night, that was if he swung or not).

Anywyas, we still have the chance for a split in oakland then win two in Fewnway. That is the better solution for me anywas, since i have Game 4 tickets.

Cowboy up! Go RedSox!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.