Google
 
Monday, October 06, 2003
 

Going back to cali ....



Well I was at the game on sunday. It was super duper freaking awesome. The place was alive and it definatly was the best ball game I have ever seen in person. Waaaay to much tension for me. I'd have perfered them to come out and stake themsevles to a 10 run lead, but oh well maybe tonight. The game was awesome. Of course I thought ORtiz hit a homer, so i was jumping around hugging people like an idiot when it turns out it was only a double. Still knocked in the go ahead run, so the hugs were applicable. I just love high fives form the randomd people sitting around you. It makes for solidly good times. Of course some of these people also had the pats game on the radio. Shortly after the ortiz double, i heard Ty Law brought back an interception for a touchdown. Time for a second round of cheers.

Things are looking good in beantown right now.
Very Good.

And Pedro is starting tonight?
Damn Good.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.