Google
 
Monday, September 29, 2003
 

Types of away messages/profiles that bug me




Class................Sorry Babe, Call me when your ready to talk


im someplace with my face stuck in a book for the WHOOOOLE DAY!!! ill be back to take a break eventually....

i love u!


Can't wait for next weekend as 4 of the coolest cats from Southeast PA hit the streets at PSU. I love you!!


I love you so much babe, Im sorry:-

i love the fun times we have when we're together! i love u baby!



Seriously why do people have to leave specific messages like this? I just don't get it. Call them or something. Don't leave it up on AIM for everyone else to look at and see how desperate you are.

Do people enjoy seeing personal messages to themselves up for display for everyone to read?
What if someone left a message "Joey Honey, call me when you get online, the yeast infection is cleared up and the crabs are gone!!".

Come on people, pull yourselves together and have some respect.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.