Google
 
Wednesday, August 13, 2003
 

vegetarians



After reading a little article that mentions this, it got me wondering. One thing you hear most out of vegetarians mouths is that they don't want animals to be killed so that they can eat. What about crabs and/or lobster claws? You could pop off a claw form a lobster, let the lobster live and enjoy they claw. The lobster could live in a posh lobster farm, get fed well and just loose a claw once in a while. Since food and security is provided to the lobster, you could actually make the case that the lobster is living better off.

Sure its still meat, but its an interesting idea. With that said, vegetarians are still stupid. Eat some meat. Cows would be extinct if humans didn't eat them. Seriously. Who would protect the cows? They are slow moving and stupid. Do they have an natural defense? Or is it the crazy farmer with the shot gun and fencing that allows the animals to live?

I truly don't have a problem with people who don't eat meat because they just don't want to or for dietary reasons. I think not eating meat "for the animals" is just plain stupid. The animals aren't going to thank you for not eating them. They won't know that you don't. If you don't want to eat meat, because, you don't like it, or you are afraid that it will make you fat (or something) then don't that's fine. Heck I don't drink soda cause I felt like stopping and because I felt is wasn't doing me any good. I didn't want to save the cola from the embarrassment of being grown to be consumed. Then again I still indulge in the occasional soda, so what the hell do I know.

Of course I am against veal because that's just cruel. I never ate it in the first place, but after seeing some cows raised for this I am embarrassed. Poor cows are trapped and not allowed to move around. Now THAT is cruel. The free ranging cows being eaten? They had a good life, longer than should have been expected by the cow.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.