Google
 
Sunday, August 24, 2003
 

The Osbournes'



So the Osbournes tried to fake everyone out on their finale. They prentended to show that the whole show was scripted. When I was told that the Osbournes was 'fake', I was a bit stumped. Then a few days later I saw the episode myself. I immediatly said that there was no way that coudl be on the level. If it was truley scripted the OSbournes would not have shown that. It would have ruined them. A slap in the face of their fans. Not to mention why MTV would have ever put it on in the first place. Alas, it was truly only a prank. According to MTV's episode guide that is. Still, I can't help to feel a bit insulted. Not that I was a HUGE fan, but still i was occasionally entertained by them. Oh well, I am sure some fans were alienated because, if they can script up one show (the finale) why not the rest?


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.