Google
 
Thursday, August 28, 2003
 

I Knew racism would come up


Well here it is. The proof that race would become an issue.

Thanks Jason Whitlock for proving my point: http://espn.go.com/page2/s/whitlock/030828.html

He does make a good point about Croshere though. He is a bum, I don't think he will get too much playing time this year, except maybe early on as the Pacers try to sucker a team into trading for him. (Good Luck with that).

"If Thomas is as conniving and ego-driven as Bird -- which I'm sure he is" -- Ah its true, but don't you need an ego? I think that Bird wanting to prove how good he is would be a good thing. It means he will want the best team out there to make him look good.

Oh well I am sure there is more out there about this situation


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.