Google
 
Friday, June 27, 2003
 
'be funnier' that is my inspiration. That and of course the Mr. Blackwell type list form espn.com:
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/shanoff/030627.html


And here we go ....

Hi Lebron, This is Puff Daddy's closet calling.

Is anyone else tremendously worried that the one major flaw in LeBron's game is his mother?? Mrs. Iverson on steriods. I worry for the boy.

Zaire Wade? Allegedly he was cute in that little suit but Zaire?? Well I was gonna name my son Canada Martin but I guess that is cliche now.

Am I the only one who thinks that these draft athlete should not be wearing suits with that many buttons? As If a 7-footers torso wasn't going to look obscenely long as it was, lets emphasize it. I am sick of that fad as it is. What is worng with the classic 2 buttons? Barbosa had a better looking suit in my opinion.

They mention in the article about the hats. I was wondering about them as well. I know the kids these days liek all the weird 'retro' hats (i.e the mesh ones) but what were the hats?? I dunno even what to say about them.


Ahhh athletes. Sure there might not have been such memorable events like Karl Malone's outfit, or Jalen Rose's this year so lets stop being such a girl and forget about the athletes clothes for the rest of the year .... unles they are female .... (must get jennie finch picture up).

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger


Expedia's Stock:
EXPE Stock
.